Friday, November 25, 2011

Debrief 6

The last infiltration did not go too well. I had been looking for the officer who called herself Mel's sister. Her body was not recovered at the crime scene, but 5 other officers and Mel's were recovered.

I went to look for her and didn't spot her until around 6pm. She was by the subway station and I spoke to her. She was obviously unhappy to see me. After a short conversation I convinced her to come with me to a nearby diner so we could talk. She had abandoned her post and answers were needed lest she risk her employment. On top of that it was a chance for me to expose her as Zero, as small of a chance that that may be.

My interview with Kristen Anderson did not go as planned, but it's getting there. I have no evidence that she is Zero, but after her outburst she is slowly beginning to crack. We discussed the tall suited man. By discussed I mean I told her how I encountered him in my childhood and his impact on my life. This visibly irritated her to the point where she stormed out. So close yet so far. I plan on speaking to her again soon. I hope her intentions are revealed before more people die so she may be caught and brought to justice.

11 comments:

  1. You're a liar, ELLA BIRNHAUM. No one ever escapes God's divine judgement! You honestly expect ME to believe that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fuck.

    Listen Zero. You're the delusional one. You're the one killing people in MY CITY. I've met your "god" and I turned out just fine. Why the hell do you have to use him as an excuse to make everyone else just as miserable as you?

    I will find you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCUSE? My God is not an excuse. He is the ultimate judge and His ruling to let you live seems so absurd it is unrealistic! He does not leave survivors, I assure you.

    You can try, ELLA BIRNHAUM, but I will be the one winning this goddamned game of yours. Just watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you're "god" liked sending people who can barely call themselves adults out to do his dirty work. Just sounds lazy to me chickadee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ho, you~ Always have to have the last word, no?

    Pft! A leader is nothing without His followers, whether they be "adults", as you call them, or devout disciples of His almighty rule. But I am a different breed from either of them. Oh no, I am beyond privileged-

    I AM GOD'S PERSONAL ENTERTAINER. And I won't let Him go without good tidings of bloodbaths, Miss Birnhaum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you're like the jester then? Doesn't surprise me since you're a complete lunatic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EHEHEHE!!! THE FIRST TRUTHFUL THING YOU'VE SAID IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!

    I care not if I'm the jester or the king or the assassin or the queen who kills the king!! This, in the end, is solely for my own benefit. Until then, God awaits the next act to be performed. Hopefully it will involve my supreme victory and end in your humiliating death! Heehee! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully I will catch you before then.

    Excuse the typos folks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! You can hope, Miss Birnhaum, but I'm afraid that's the only weapon you have against me. As I've said, I'll beat you at your own game no matter what it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, how the masses of pawn s bicker with each other.
    one of these pawns wish to become queens.
    the other wishes to serve a king.




    i only serve the madness your little game of chess has planted in me.

    )*SERVE*(

    ReplyDelete