Saturday, November 19, 2011

Debrief 5

The two officers reported in yesterday and gave me vital information. The boyfriend of the accomplice (confirmed to be a girl by the name of Melandra Anderson) not only disappeared, he was murdered. The school staff covered it up. How they've been able to get away with this is beyond me, but the proper actions will be taken.

I think I found Zero's file after using descriptions of her given by former school-mates as a reference. It took a awhile but it will help. I've attempted to contact the Administrator of the second school listed in her profile, but have been greeted by the busy signal for a while now. I will try to meet with him in person soon if I can not find a way to get through.

In lighter news, the surviving officer that has been assisting with the Mind in Zero case is claiming to be Mel's sister. Problem is, since she came I've had more dead-ends than I care to count. Above all that she's come out alive after the last two infiltration's.  Zero does not not leave witnesses. The fact that she's still alive is a miracle. I'm allowing her to go with an assault squad to infiltrate Mel and Zero's base for the third time.

I think I might be working this case with Zero. Yes, that Zero. I'll only know if the officer comes back alive once again.

Looks like I've got a lead after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment