Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Debrief 1

Hello, all. There has been an unusual increase in hype concerning this certain case I'm working on. We are no closer to catching this criminal than we were over a year ago, but we gathered some useful information along the way. My colleagues think differently, but it was enough for me to create this blog. Here are my deductions:

My current culprit has a flair for the theatrical. The culprit's killings are... how shall I put this delicately? Grotesque. The crime scenes, however, almost seem staged. As if our killer were painting a masterpiece of flesh and blood. Until several months ago, the data showed that these victims were killed at random; the killer did not seem to have a preference over whom was the victim. Things seemed to have changed starting around a month or two ago, most noticeably when policemen were nearby. Furthermore, these victims were only killed after coming into contact with a certain individual who, I can only assume, could possibly be revealed by these victims.

I concluded this: Our killer has started showing him/herself out in the open recently, explaining the sudden change in type of victim. Additionally, since our killer has quite an "artistic" nature, having it go unnoticed would mean the utmost insult. Therefore, the killer will attempt to reveal his/her motives and killings to the public, possibly under an anonymous name. I have checked every revenue of social networking: Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Tumblr, etc. This is the only one left I've yet to uncover. Hopefully I strike luck this time.

So there you have it. My entire year's worth of deduction in a nutshell. Currently, we have two officers decommissioned in the hospital after investigating the killer's hideout. One has been confirmed dead. If this continues, I may have to step in personally to contribute to this case.

And finally, if anyone knows where this killer's blog might be located, along with any other information you may possess, it would surely be appreciated. I assure you your identity will remain anonymous.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment