Monday, December 12, 2011

Debrief 8

Sorry for the slow updates. Things have been hectic and I've found little time to share what I've discovered. I don't know how to feel about any of this. It seems Zero has developed a knack for predicting my next move. It's pretty creepy.

On top of all that, I took another look at her posts about her victims and copied down all their names. Something came up. The last name initials spell I WILL KILL ELLA. Wonderful. Killing all these people just to send me a message. Classy. How long has she been waiting for me? But it doesn't stop there. The first initials spell ELLA WILL KILL ME.

I really really don't like the way this is headed.

2 comments:

  1. holy shit.

    the plot thickens.

    good pawns. amuse me more.

    the madness LOVES a good mind fuck.


    )*SERVE*(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not fear Child. It is not your time. You will be saved should Sister Zero Song go against Father's wishes.

    ReplyDelete